tiistai 20. elokuuta 2013

Vähän omasta tumblristani viime päiviltä // A bit of my tumblr from the last few days

En ole kauheasti täällä käynyt viime aikoina, ja suurimmaksi syyksi se, etten juurikaan huono-oloisena käytä tietokonetta. Jotenkin tietokoneen käyttäminen tuntuu vain pahentavan apatiaani, joten mieluummin olen sitten puhelimen kautta netissä ja jossain missä tunnen oloni mukavaksi. Esimerkiksi alakerran sohvalla. Katsoen jotain kivaa, niinkuin Tähtiporttia.
Joka tapauksessa, Tumblria käytän päivittäin, koska sen UI on aivan mahtava mobiilille. Se toimii myös huomattavasti huonommalla netillä kuin esimerkiksi mikään puhelimessani olevista chattiohjelmista.

Joten tässä vähän jotain sieltä.

I haven't been here for a while, and the biggest reason being that computers, or at least being on one make me more apathetic if I already am even slightly. So I tend to avoid computers in those times. I prefer then to be online on my mobile from somewhere comfy and safe, say downstairs sofa, watching something fun like Stargate...
But I do use Tumblr every day, because it's UI is so much better in the mobile version in my opinion. It also works on a much crappier internet than any of the chat programmes I have on my phone.

So here's something from there.

geno75.tumblr.com  Geno75 is one of my favourite artsists on Tumblr and copyright there.

Mother of London







Felt like a real zombie last night, couldn't sleep, and yes that'sa whole no make up me.
 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Ladybug Costume

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Nurse Costume

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    VastaaPoista