torstai 17. lokakuuta 2013

Sorry again

Turns out studying and being a tutor really takes a toll, I haven't slept a good night's sleep for the last two months, I am always doing something somewhere (never really at home) and as a too active tutor I've ended up planning parties nobody else even considered (thankfully not alone, but it's still a lot of work).

No I'd love to tell you guys everything about this Autumn, because it has been a BLAST.
I LOVE being a tutor. Our freshers are absolutely wonderful, my fellow tutors are perfect and the parties and everything have been the best ever. Also my teachers are wonderful even though I lost my favourite. His replacement is yeah well, a near exact replacement.
Plus he's Scottish so booya I get to hear him talk with an accent all the time.

I haven't been panicky or depressed for a long while now, which is lovely, obviously my withdrawal has gone now, so that's nice. Been really okay too, everybody else has been really sick and all I had was a cough. Pretty well done for my body, seeing as it usually screws up every cold into a frigging hell.

I've gone through all kinds of weirdo crushes the last few months, I rarely get any crushes at all, but nevermind, maybe it's this horribly social life!
I managed to get through my first Appro ever without passing out in a cab and crying to my dad. But then again, the first limit for Hämeenkadun Appro is like half of Helsinginkadun...I'm never doing that again.

Oh and I noticed I keep writing in English. Oh well, fine by me, probably won't be writing much in Finnish at all after this, seeing as English is something I use a lot more than Finnish ordinarily.

I'll try my best to keep up now, but for a while it'll be rather tough.

Next week we'll be having our first English students' sitsit for this semester! It'll be awesome as hell, because it's a Living Dead Sitsit and AND we're so well prepared it's scary. The entirety of Wednesday will go in cooking beetroots.

Here's a kitten and some music:



 
Sleeping with Sirens - Alone ft MGK

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti